The STP magnetically levitated turbomolecular pumps are the first choice for high-up time, hydrocarbon free pumping. The multi-axis magnetic bearing system is used to suspend the rotor during operation, ensuring there is no risk of contamination while minimising vibration, noise and maintenance requirements. The STP pumps can be fully interfaced with advanced controllers to operate on a wide range of applications and processes. They offer class leading pumping performance demonstrating exceptional levels of reliability, and are widely accepted in the market with the installed base of over 140,000 units worldwide. STP magnetically levitated turbomolecular pumps can get peak pumping speed from 1 080 m3h-1 to 15 480 m3h-1 and ultimate vacuum to 1 x 10-9 mbar.
Click here to download the PDF file: STP Magnetically Levitated Turbomolecular Pumps
Features & Benefits
- Advanced material and designs provide class leading performance in all classes
- Automatic Balancing System (ABS) and Automatic Vibration Reduction (AVR) offer very low noise and vibration
- Magnetic bearing system will allow installation in any angle.
- Field proven reliability
- Low cost of ownership
- Wide range of remote signal available- I/O Remote, RS232, RS485, Profibus (optional)
- Metal/Oxide/Silicon Etch
- Ion Implant
- Film deposition CVD
- Metrology and analytical instruments
- Load lock and transfer chambers
- PVD coating system
- Heat treatment